Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises over 9,800 offices in 77 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by nearly 200,000 shareholders in some 100 countries and territories. The shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange in the form of American Depositary Receipts.
Through an international network linked by advanced technology, including a rapidly growing e-commerce capability, HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
- The building is a four and a half-story, 178,000 square foot facility located at 3023 HSBC Way, Fort Mill, SC, 29715.
- The building telecommunications infrastructure is serviced by a 1,200 square foot Data Center on the third floor and nine 100 square foot telecom rooms. There is also a tenth TR that services a proprietary Investor Network on the 1st floor.
- The standard wiring package for each workstation consists of two (2) Siemon® 4- pair ScTP 10 Gig cables for data one (1) Siemon® 4-pair UTP Cat 5e cable for voice. The 4-pair voice cable shall be split out utilizing two (2) pair for voice number one jack and the other two (2) pair for voice number two jack. All 4-pair ScTP 10Gig cables shall terminate in rack mounted modular patch panels in each telecom room and the 4-pair UTP cable utilized for voice shall be terminated on a 110 wall field in each telecom room.
- Workstation outlets consist of approximately 870 modular furniture outlets, 400 wall outlets, and 45 floor poke thru outlets.
- There is approximately 500,000 feet of Siemon® 4- pair ScTP 10 Gig cable, and 250,000 feet of Siemon® 4-pair UTP Cat 5e cable.
VERTICAL RISER CABLING
- The TRs are each serviced by a 24-strand multimode, laser-optimized, armored fiber cable, and a Category 3, 100-pair copper cable, and six (6) Siemon® 4- pair ScTP 10 Gig cables. All vertical riser cabling originates in the Data Center on the 3rd floor. There is approximately 2,300' of fiber optic cable and multi-pair copper cable.
- The data center houses the IfraStruXure® product line from APC. It consists of power and cooling cabinets and 13 server cabinets.
- The server cabinets are serviced with Siemon's® 10 GIG Cat.6 copper trunk assemblies; there are approximately 80 (6-cable) trunk assemblies.